kdsch.org · about · rss
2022 Jun 11
Hi! I’m Karl Schultheisz. I’m a programmer.
Check out my source code repositories).
I’m interested in
- audio signal processing
- compilers and programming languages
- embedded systems
- fuzz testing
- intellectual property
- Linux kernel
- reverse engineering
- system programming
Some things I’ve done:
(Hare bootstrap compiler) (2022)—robustness improvements
- ode2dsp (2021)—a code generation
tool for DSP engineers (prototype)
- simpleiot (2020)—GUI
development in Elm, backend in Go, using bolt
as a datastore
- kappa (2019–2020)—a concatenative
programming language based on “lambda compose” (proof of concept)
- vis text editor—small contributions
- auklet (2016–2018)—a CPU profiler and crash monitor for multithreaded
embedded Linux apps
If you like my work, consider donating.
I have some sysadmin experience, running
- a small Nextcloud instance for family use
- OpenWRT on my home router(s)
- a Raspberry Pi for pi-hole
- various machines running Arch Linux, Alpine, Ubuntu, and postmarketOS
I also tinker with oscilloscopes and soldering irons sometimes, and with
my home music studio. I get excited about open source audio gear like
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I use the handle
kdsch on libera.chat,
matrix.org, and Mastodon.
Discuss this post by emailing my
Please note the
© 2022 Karl Schultheisz — Lancaster, PA, USA